The fact that you ran into this site means that you are off to a good start. I don’t mean that the suggestions that I will give out are guaranteed to fit your life style. In fact, chances are that only some of them will be useful to you. After you’re done reading, feel free to ask any questions or comment down below.
Now, going back to what I said. Because you ran into this page, that means that you are currently pursuing to save money. That is great! These are just a few ways that you can start saving today:
- Stop eating out!- If you currently don’t prepare your own meals for work, you probably should. On average, you can spend around $10-20 bucks a day purchasing fast food. If you work a standard job that has you there Monday-Friday, you can be spending $2,600-5,200 a year. If you make your own meals you can be saving 50% of that expense.
- Save the change- Although we currently live in a world that is going cashless, we still end up with change. Therefore, do your pig a favor and feed him whenever you do your laundry, buy a drink, or go shopping. Before you know it, you will have $200 bucks by the end of the year.
- Be selective when shopping- Whether you decide to save money by buying things at Walmart or check the clearance aisle at Target, there is always a way to save. Another great idea is to compare brick and mortar prices to online prices. Many stores are willing to lower their prices to online prices, all you have to do is ask.
- Use those coupons- Companies out there want you! They want you so much that they are willing to give you half-off prices, buy one get one free, and 10-20% discounts. Check your emails and check your mailbox, chances are savings will be waiting for you.
- Open up a savings account- It is not as easy as it sounds? lies! It is. Once all your expenses are deducted, take a percentage off your available leisure money and store it in your account. You can start with 1-5%. Before you know it, the money ball will get rolling.
One thought on “Five Ways To Start Saving”
Great tips I’m definitely going to bookmark this!